Our Transition Consulting Services Include:
- Oversight and coordination of the client transition obligations related to the transition plans
- Change Management process coordination
- Project management oversight
- Governance, organization development and refinement
- Metrics definition and report development oversight
- Oversight of process gathering and procedures manual development
- Development of the financial and invoicing processes related to the agreements
- Planing for upcoming service provider transition activity
- Mapping of the contract obligations and timing to the transition planning to ensure realization of contract intent and obligations
- Issue resolution and escalation related to transition requirements and timing
WGroup understands the interaction required between the client and the new or changing service provider environment. Contracts define the obligations, tactical plans need to be developed to realize the benefits and value propositions associated with the sourcing solutions. Whether you have negotiated an applications development, application maintenance, infrastructure sourcing or network management agreement, there are obligations related to transition on both the client and the provider side. Our transition services allow the client to keep pace with the service provider efforts and therefore allow the transition to proceed in a controlled and efficient manner. We understand the full breadth of transition activities and work to develop detailed client activities designed to make the requisite data, processes, tools and communications available to get the contractual relationship off to a smooth start.
Whether WGroup was there at the outset of the IT sourcing strategy or we are engaged after a sourcing strategy has been negotiated our experienced practitioners know how to manage change and specifically manage complex transition activities. We are focused on helping clients realize the value in sourcing transactions.Contact us to learn more about our approach.