Managing PrincipalTony Ioele has 30 years of experience across the Information Technology disciplines with demonstrated ability to transform business opportunities resulting in a competitive advantage, increased customer satisfaction and positive financial impact for his customers. Tony is a senior leader with a unique blend of strategy, technology, security, risk, finance, personnel, operations, business and process management skills and experiences.
Tony is known for his astute sourcing and vendor stewardship as well as his broad knowledge and experience in the areas of enterprise architecture, ITIL process management, COBIT/SOX controls creation and enforcement, technical services delivery, customer services delivery, application development and delivery, infrastructure services and security and risk management.
Tony has managed many large technology transformation and business alignment, infrastructure, service delivery, governance, program management and application development programs within the context of strong and practical information security and risk management. Tony has diverse industry experience including financial services, insurance, health care, manufacturing, retail, IT management consulting and company owner.
Tony’s prior engagements include:
- Lead consultant responsible for the ADM delivery strategy and implementation of claims modernization and consolidation for one of the largest US health insurance organizations.
- Interim CTO for a global financial services consortium focused on client reference data (KYC and AML). Responsibilities included application development and maintenance, infrastructure, technology operations and information security.
- Interim IT leader for a global background check company focused on systems stability, process improvements, leadership mentoring, metrics and linking IT to the business.
- Lead consultant responsible for delivering multi-phase, multi-year program for a global automotive part manufacturer and retailer.
- Three year business aligned IT strategy focused on customer engagement resulting in increased sales, deeper customer relationships, reduced product development cycles, new customer engagement models and overall increased satisfaction.
- Financial transparency and internal invoicing methodology and service catalogue for IT requests.
- Five year global Service Desk outsource, which consolidated four operations to one.
- Five year global Network outsource including a two year network redesign to enable consolidation, VoIP and adding 2,000+ MPLS connections for all retail outlets.
- Application Portfolio Management, Roadmaps and Rationalization processes including web, e-commerce, SAP, data analytics, business intelligence and support systems.
- Network, Infrastructure, Data Center and cloud integration strategy and roadmap.
- Cloud based IT Disaster Recovery strategy.
- Infrastructure and Data Center outsource.
- IT Vendor Management best practices.
- Provided market analysis and input to the service portfolio for one of the major IT service providers.
- Advisor to the CIO and CIO staff of a Mid-West insurance conglomerate focusing on IT strategy, operational efficiency and continuous improvement utilizing Microsoft technologies, “BYOD” program, Contact Center in the Cloud, Linux and SAP.
- IT Infrastructure outsource renegotiation and global scope expansion for a diversified manufacturer resulting in a $50M save over 5 years.
Prior to working with WGroup, Tony held various senior IT positions at ING Insurance which included leading the PMO, Six Sigma, SDLC Governance, Service Management and Application Engineering groups. Tony’s innovation and practical approach provided the framework for Six Sigma to exceed benefit and save targets, projects to execute on time and on budget, and an SDLC governance offering flexibility to the development teams and businesses. In addition, Tony created and executed the strategy implementing Service Management based on the ITIL v3 methodology for 3,000+ IT organization and started the engineering shared service group at ING.
Prior to ING, Tony led a technology business unit for MEI which focused on logistics and management for vending and bottling companies. Prior to MEI, Tony led the national applications development practice for Alliance Consulting. Before Alliance Consulting, Tony was VP, Internet Hosting for eCiti, the internet unit of Citigroup. During his tenure Tony was Co-author of U.S. Patent Docket No. 7,007,299 “Method and System for Internet Hosting and Security”.
Tony is also a successful business owner having been the founder and CEO of I/G Enterprises, Inc., an IT professional services and software company focused on electronic messaging and data center operations.
Tony holds a BS from East Stroudsburg University of PA and a Masters Certificate, Applied Project Management from Villanova.